About the instructor
As a long-time veteran of not only the litigation support profession, but also as a multimedia producer and live event operator, Jason Wietholter serves as the AGCV's Chief Executive Officer and one of its Senior Instructors.
This course will first be presented as an online training session in partnership with the AGCV. To learn more and register at a discounted rate, check out https://agcv.com/event-2940015.
In this training session, you will learn how to edit and present deposition video in this 2-hour online training session presented by Jason Wietholter.
This course is geared toward anyone with a knowledge of video and/or trial presentation software. Join us whether you are a legal videographer, trial tech, paralegal/legal assistant, or attorney.
- Introduction to Editing Deposition Video in TrialDirector
- Creating Clips Using Point and Click in TrialDirector
- Creating Clips Using the Clip Wizard in TrialDirector
- Creating Clips Using Copy and Paste in TrialDirector
- Exporting and Importing Clip Creation Scripts in TrialDirector
- Proofing Deposition Video Clips in TrialDirector